puzzel game | ZR Saimun ZR Saimun - SEO Expert

puzzel game

Labels ,

Post a Comment

[gmail][blogger][facebook]

Author

My photo
Zr Saimun is a successful Software Engineer, Entrepreneur, Digital Marketing Expert & Consultant. He is the Founder of "Zrs Digital Marketing Agency". He has already helped more than 1200+ StartUp companies in Bangladesh & other Countries. Software creation has always been a hobby of mine since I was a child. I remember sitting in front of an Atari 800 computer with the BASIC cartridge loaded, and for the first time making it print "Hello, Saimon." It was almost magical to be able to make the computer do whatever I wanted just by entering in these weird little symbols, restricted only by my own creativity and ingenuity as I progressed through the BASIC training. Throughout middle and high school, I clung to any project concept I could get my hands on, ranging from "Hello World" to a simple First Person Shooter engine, with dozens of projects in between. I learnt C and later C++ by reading everything I could get my hands on on software programming. My Purdue education was fueled by this passion. Here, I had access to more resources than I could have dreamed as a child.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.